• It not allowed to post any link in your description.
  • Users wich not accept this rule will be deleted.
Σύνδεση

Latest Activities

admin - Replied to comment # 55 on Art @ T-Shirt Gallery in K2
It is possible to order online, for details you can contact me through the contact menu on the top o...
admin - Replied to comment # 4 on Πόλη Λευκάδας in K2
You know Lefkada very well...I just want to submit that apart from the famous Porto Katsiki, I prefe...
admin - Replied to comment # 36 on About All About Lefkada in K2
Ευχαριστούμε πολύ, τα σχόλιά σας βοηθάνε πολύ
admin - Replied to comment # 30 on Stavlos Cottage in K2
I think this issue has to do with your browser. Most of the people and even most of web designers ar...
admin - Replied to comment # 28 on Stavlos Cottage in K2
Thanks a lot for your comments

Comments

Guest (Werunting max)
Guest (Mano)
This is so amazing. I just love reading such kind of posts. Please keep sharing.
Guest (Vernon)
Thanks for sharing the such useful information with us. It is simply awesome.
Guest (James)
What's up to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this blog; this webpage consists of awesome and truly fine material in favor of visitors.
Guest (newedo)
Guest (Pekka)
Normaali ruoka vaikka kehuttiin parhaaksi. Saimme salaattiannoksen mukana pikku toukan,toivat kylläkin uuden annoksen. Palvelu normaali,hyvä kuten yleensä Kreikassa.
Mamma Mia in K2
Guest (Joke Erich)
Poli Nostimo ! Een warm onthaal , heerlijk gegeten, een zeer goede sfeer , lief personeel en zo kan ik nog wel doorgaan. Een goede herinnering aan mijn al jaren in Griekenland komen!Sachapo Adiejo
Mamma Mia in K2
Guest (Pritesh)
I am going for trip this coming summer so I was wondering if anyone has a first hand experience with Stavlos Cottage ? Any feed back will be appreciated .
Guest (ΓΙΩΤΗΣ1)
Mamma Mia exceeds all expectations both in the quality of food it offers as well as the entertainment and service it provides. One of the best restaurants I’ve ever eaten so far and not only in Lefkada. Spyros is the epitome of greek hospitality and spirit and somehow manage to get everybody in
Mamma Mia in K2
Guest (Froukje Algera)
Hi Spiros & Jessica, Hope to see you next week, I will fly to Lefkada on saturday 17th of May. Looking forward to dinner at MM! Groetjes en tot dan dan, Froukje
Mamma Mia in K2
Guest (admin)
Hello, you should fill the reservation request. Click here
Guest (Suncica Modrinic)
Hello again! We were at your place in summer 2012...now we want to come back... Coud you give me the price for 11 days - 10 nights,starting from 28-29 june 2014... for 2 adults and 2 kids (3 years & 5 years) Waiting for your answer... All the best from Suncica and Mirko Modrinic from Serbia
thanks for sharing it is very nice post.
Guest (Justin Sara)
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good
Thanks for the information. Keep on writing.
You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.
Thanks for the information. Keep on writing.
Very Important information!I would like to say that this blog is very informative and i would love to visit it again.
Guest (Marina)
Traditional Greek food, with traditional Greek music some days. Welcoming staff. Recommended.
Mamma Mia in K2
Guest (Martin from United Kingdom Owner 22 January 2013 23:49)
This is the first carbon fibre, high quality bike I've ever owned and I'm loving it. Pump tracks, jumps, trails, street...even commuting (with Armadillo tyres)....and I'm loving it. I ordered the more discreet black model but CR sent the super snazzy red, white and black version, which was a wicked...
Guest (Dean from United Kingdom Owner 29 July 2012 21:25)
Only had this bike for a week but i'm well happy with it. Well built, well speced, loads of carbon, looks great, rides fast, lightweight 10.7kg, SRAM gears highly responsive, RockShox remote lockout is a gem when on tarmac.
Guest (Chris from United Kingdom Owner 16 October 2012 12:48)
The gear on this bike alone is worth the selling price... fantastic bike, i'm yet to give it some real abuse but so far i couldnt be happier... If you want something different backed up by top notch components... this is the bike for you.. you wont see many of these when you're out and about...
Guest (Ggbangbang from France Owner 23 September 2012 19:58)
I own this bike since 2 weeks. It's just a blast. Very reactive, extremely light, all gears cables are totally out of sight (and mud), keeping weight optimal and cleaning very easy.
Guest (Simon from Italy 14 September 2012 07:32)
Firstly, I live in the Alps and use my bike for serious mountain biking. I bought this bike to upgrade my Diamondback. The build quality is brilliant, the SRAM gea**et etc it extremely precise and clean - the only niggle is the X9 gears don't have an gear indicator so you have to 'feel' your ways th...
Guest (Appollos)
Good article, even if I can not agree in some points
Guest (Μάνος)
Υπάρχουν αλήθει τέτοια συστήματα;
Это действительно замечательный пост. Я всегда буду любить, чтобы пойти для пляжного отдыха.
Guest (Γιώργος)
Απο τα καλύτερα στέκια για καφέ και όχι μόνο, το οποίο μένει ανοικτό και τον χειμώνα.
Guest (Κώστας - Μαίρη)
Το put the fun between your legs με το ποδήλατο που πήραμε κάνει θράυση στην Αθήνα. Αναμένετε παραγγελίες.
It is possible to order online, for details you can contact me through the contact menu on the top of this page.
Guest (tiger)
I like your designs very much. Is it possible for me to order online?
You know Lefkada very well...I just want to submit that apart from the famous Porto Katsiki, I prefer Gialos and Egremni, both located in the west side of Lefkada and no matter how crowded there are, you can always find privasy. Thanks for your comment.
Ευχαριστούμε πολύ, τα σχόλιά σας βοηθάνε πολύ
I think this issue has to do with your browser. Most of the people and even most of web designers are using Firefox. In my opinion Firefox is the best. Thank you for your comment.
Thanks a lot for your comments
There is no problem if you do this as you say, with source back to this blog. Moreover you can send me the link of your blog. As you can see, members area is getting better.
Hi there, about affiliate you can contact me through contact menu on the top of this page. You can also sent me your site link.
Σύβοτα in K2
Lefkada generally is a perfect destination for vacation, you should visit this island. For more information about acommodation click here.
Σύβοτα in K2
Hi you can contact me throught the contact menu on the top of this page.
Σύβοτα in K2
Hello there, happy that you like this website, as you can see now, members area is getting better. If you need any help with your site, ask me. You can visit also www.sitecreator.gr
Σύβοτα in K2
Guest (Nikolas)
Best T-Shirts ever.
Guest (George)
Ευχαριστούμε πολύ και ελπίζουμε να σας δούμε ξανά σύντομα
Guest (petite cocktail dresses)
Great blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol
Σύβοτα in K2
Guest (Emannuelle)
Perfect job, amazing desighns...keep going, I hope to see you next summer
Guest (how to understand men in relationship)
Hi mates, its great paragraph regarding teachingand entirely defined, keep it up all the time.
Guest (Νίκος - Μαίρη)
Ένα απο τα πιο όμορφα μαγαζιά της Βασιλικής.Μπράβο παιδιά.
Guest (housing loan singapore)
This post will help the internet visitors for building up new weblog or even a blog from start to end.
Guest (krankenversicherungen private)
Awesome post.wohngebäude autoversicherung für
Σύβοτα in K2
Guest (MineCraft Premium Generator)
Can you tell us more about this? I'd care to find out more details.
Σύβοτα in K2
Guest (Love this)
bookmarked!!, I really like your blog!
Σύβοτα in K2
banner

Visit our Forum

join_now

Τυπώστε τα πάντα...στα πάντα

Stamp_Go_effect2

Τυπώστε τα έντυπα & τα ενδύματα της εταιρίας σας, προμηθευτήτε διαφημιστικά δώρα από την Stamp & Go σε προνομιακές τιμές.

Stamp & Go

Η καλύτερη πρόταση

kolima

Απλός, οικονομικός αλλά ολοκληρωμένος τρόπος εσωτερικής διαφήμισης.

Δείτε όλα τα πακέτα